It is actually not difficult to get a blue tick on Facebook. At least for the people and institutions that really need it. You need to follow these steps to get a blue tick verified badge. How to verify the account on a page or Profile? You can find the answer in our article.
If you see a verified badge blue tick ” ” on a Page or profile, Facebook has confirmed that this Page or profile is the actual Page or profile of that well-known person, media company or brand.
What is required for (verified badge) for Blue Click.
When evaluating a Facebook account, it pays attention to certain criteria. These are respectively.
- Authenticity: The account must represent a natural person, a registered business or organization.
- Being unique: The account must be the unique asset of the person or business it represents. Only one account of a person or business can be verified, language specific accounts are the exception. Doesn’t verify accounts for general interest
- To be complete: The account must be active and have an about section, profile photo, and at least one post.
- To be remarkable: Your account must represent a well-known, frequently searched person, brand or organization.
- A cover photo
- A profile photo
- About the article
- A name that follows the rules of Facebook
- At least one content shared in the account
What a page that meets these requirements should be contacted via the Facebook Contact Form. He must send the necessary documents and explain Why he needs this badge. If you are a celebrity in a profile application, you must write it down and let other pages stand out from your imitations The same is true for your company. In short, if Facebook thinks you need it anyway, it will be approved. If your application is not accepted, you can apply again after 30 days.
Facebook has a special application form created for you to submit your application. You can contact Facebook Globally via this form and apply for Blue Tick for your pages. You can find the Application Form here: Request a Blue Verification Badge
Let’s not ignore this statement made by Facebook: A verified Page or Profile has a blue checkmark next to its name. Keep in mind that verified badges are for well-known, often searched Pages and Profiles. Not all public figures, celebrities and global brands on Facebook have one.