Here are the 13 most expensive houses in the world
We have found 13 of the most expensive houses in the world for sale right now. In order to get the cheapest house in this list, you have to win 6 jackets in a row and 44 times in the year to win the biggest jackpot of 50 million pounds.
13) MAISON DE LAAMITIE / FLORIDA / USA 276 million pounds
He’s in the Palm Beach area of Florida. The beach, of course, is private. The house is about 10 thousand square meters. The last owner was Donald Trump. It has a garage with 50 cars. There’s still gold in the house with gold and diamonds.
12) SHAKESPEARE RANCH / NEVADA / USA 285 million pounds
A real paradise in vineyards. It has 2 pools and 19 guest rooms.
11) FLEUR DE LYS MANSION / LOS ANGELES / USA 296 million pounds
One of the most expensive homes in Los Angeles. There are 27 separate bedrooms, including 15 private bathrooms. One of the largest wine cellars in the world is in this unique mansion. Sold in 2014, it was never disclosed to whom it was sold. It’s on sale again.
10) XANADU 2.0 / WASHINGTON / USA 358 million pounds
Of course, Bill Gates, the second richest man in the world, is on the list. The 12 thousand square meter house has its own private pier and beach, and even the pool has an underwater private music system.
9) BEVERLY HOUSE / BEVERLY HILLS / US $ 393 million
Who didn’t stay in this house? The Kennedy family, Prince of Monaco, Rihanna and others … The city’s most iconic house. The 30-bed manor is waiting for the buyer to buy about 400 million pounds.
8) SHEPARD KRECH HOUSE / HAMPTONS / US 407 million pounds
It went on sale this month. The mansion is about 2 thousand square meters in size. The 10-bedroom house has a beautiful beach and is the eye of the American society.
7) SPELLING MANOR / BEVERLY HILLS / US 438 million pounds
Famous home of Aaron Spelling, one of the most famous television fans of all time. The house is about 10 thousand square meters.
6) HEARST MANSION / SAN SIMEON / US 482 million pounds
Lady Gagaines G.U.Y piece of this manor towed to the world’s largest private wine cellar in the world.
5) PALAZZA DI AMORE / BEVERLY HILLS / US 570 million pounds
A dance floor, a personalized nightclub, 13 bedrooms, and an excellent view of Los Angeles.
4) THE PENTHOUSE / LONDON / ENGLAND 585 million pounds
The most precious square of the world belongs to this house. One square meter, 42 thousand pounds. A full panic room with bulletproof windows, high security measures … And, of course, with the most beautiful view of London.
3) FAIR FIELD / HAMPTONS / US 731 million pounds
And New York’s best! 39 bedrooms, 5 separate pools, special cinema for 164 people and many more … Can not be sold for years.
2) TOUR DE ODEON / MONACO 1 billion 170 million pounds
The most spectacular roof in the world. It is a full European legend with its pool, unique views, crazy parties …
1) VILLA LEOPOLDA / FRANCE 2 billion 200 million pounds
Here is the most expensive house in the world! It was built in 1902 by the King of Belgium and then sold to private individuals. In 2008, he bought the receiver for $ 500 million, but it did not. There are very few photos, but the whole bay is located in this mansion.