Everybody loves sea sides and beaches. There are so many beaches all around the world and they are really treasure. But especially 15 beaches are unique. The Ayi made a list of these wonderful beaches.
1) Vaadhoo / Maldives – Glow in The Dark Beach
It looks like stars on the ground, but they are not. This beach seems to be due to the special planktons.
2) California / USA – Glass Beach
3) French Guiana – Kourou – Green Sand
This beach has natural green and yellow sands. That’s why it looks like that.
4) Mexico / Marieta – Hidden Beach
This beach is the most remarkable wonders of Mexico. There is a huge open roof above the beach. This lets the sunshine in.
5) Bahamas – Pink Sand Beach
Honeymoon couples prefer this beach because of its perfect appearance.
6) Ireland – Giants Causeway Beach
These stones are from 50 million years ago because of the lava.
7) Australia / Shark Bay – Shell Beach
8) California / USA – Pfeiffer Purple Sand Beach
This beach becomes like that when the manganese garnet deposits go into the sea.
9) Portugal – Benagil Sea Cave
10) Spain / Ribadeo – The Beach of Cathedrals
11) California / USA – Bowling Ball Beach
12) New Zealand – Hot Water Beach
These holes have hot and relaxing water inside them.
13) Galapagos / Rabida – Red Sand Beach
This beach is red because of the oxidization of iron-rich lava deposits.
14) Seychelles – Anse Source d’Argent
15) Greece / Zakynthos – Navagio Beach
We hope you will like them 😊