We the women are different from each other. But there is something that unites us. This is the period time. Every woman is suffering from this time. Sometimes it can be so painful.
Here are the 13 Ways to avoid these cramps. We made a list for all of us 😊
1) Apply Hot Packs
A study from University College London has proven that a temperature of 40°C helps to get rid of painful period cramps.
2) Take a Warm Bath
Warm bath reduce the pain. There are some essential oils while you are having a bath.
* Lavender oil to relax
* Eucalyptus and cinnamon oil for reducing inflammations
* Rose calms you down
* Ylang-Ylang and Chamomile relax muscles
3) Massage Your Belly with Aromatic Oils
Researches has been proven that a massage with aromatic oil can relieve lady pains
4) Drinking Herbal Tea Is Important
People have been drinking herbal tea for centuries. Some herbs are really miracle for our health.
They can reduce the muscle spams and bloating, calms you down etc..
Here is a recipe of an exotic tea;
24 g (0.8 oz) grated turmeric root
- 13 g (0.45 oz) grated ginger root
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Several pieces of ground black pepper
- 80 g (2.8 oz) honey
- Juice of half a lemon
5) Have a Sex
The painful times start 3-4 days before your period. If you want to have a period without pain, you should have a sex. It has really good effects on period health. You will reduce your pain.
6) Sleep Well
We know that sleeping during the period time can be nightmare for us. However, sleeping has a significant place on humans’ health.
Sometimes we can not sleep on our comfortable beds but here is an advice that you can sleep well.
* Sleeping in the fetal position relaxes muscles around your abdomen and reduces pain.
7) Water Yourself 😊
Drinking fresh water prevents fluid retention in your body. It also reduce your period pain.
If you can’t drink water, you can try eating fresh fruits and vegetables which concern 90-95% water inside it.
8) Add Spices and Herbs On Your Drink Or Food
Spices are part of our life. We use them for everything, but we must know their real value.
Some spices and herbs have a wonderful role in period time.
9) Vitamins and Minerals
Calcium, vitamin D, omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, vitamin E are important.
10) Be Active
Exercising on a period time is not harmful. It does not damage to health. Exercise raise the level of endorphins in your body. This improves your modd and accelerate prostaglandin burning.
11) Stop To Take Some Foods For A While
There are some foods and additives that you should avoid. For example, caffeine, salty foods and drinks, alcohol, chocolate and carbonated drinks
12) Give Yourself A Hand Massage
There are some points in our hands. You can massage that points in order to get relaxed in the period time.
First of all, Sea of Energy, which is located 2 fingers below your belly button, and Gate Origin, which is 2 fingers lower.
- Then Mansion Cottageand Rushing Door, which are located next to each other in your pelvic area, in the middle of the creases where your legs are attached to your trunk.
- The next group of points is called Sacraland are situated on your lower back, right over the coccyx.
- Womb and Vitalscan be found right outside your sacrum (the area where the previous points are located), halfway between the base of your buttocks and your hipbone.
- Three Ying Crossingpoint is on your leg, 4 fingers above your ankle.
- And the last point, called Grandfather Grandson, is on the upper arch of your foot, a finger-width from the ball.
13) If Those Do Not Work, You Should See The Doctor and Take Pills
LISTEN TO YOUR BODY